Ciao, I'm Isabella 🙂
Let me start by saying that if you’re here, we got something in common. So read my story and let’s see how we can rely to each other, shall we?
I’m Italian but I live in the US, married with Scott, mom to Ethan and the twins Luke and Logan. Besides all that I’m also a woman, a working mom, a mompreneur and most importantly a pain in the butt, but I’ll always deny it 🙂
In 2015 I decided to chase my biggest dream to move to the US. It took me a big fat failure to realize that I just couldn’t wait anymore.
During these years in the US many things have happened and I had to adjust to so many changes. I learned how to unleash my potential and, when I became a mom, I felt the need to find a more flexible life. One that would allow me to be the mama I want to be without giving up on my financial freedom.
Because being a mom doesn’t mean losing your own identity and dreams, as well as taking time for yourself doesn’t mean neglecting your family.
We can learn how to handle everything!!
What you'll find on my Blog
Mama Made in Italy was initially born to help other expat moms to connect and learn how to adjust to their new life abroad.
That’s why you’ll find freebies for bilingual kids and expat moms here and there.
However, in time I noticed that thousands of mamas are looking for the same working flexibility I wanted so I decided it was to time to evolve:
- The blog become bilingual to reach as many moms around the world as possible (but give me some grace on my English skills, ok?)
- An entire new section dedicated to working moms and mompreneurs was born
Because you don’t necessarily have to choose between motherhood and career!!
As I learned (and still learning along the way) how to adjust and get organized, so can you!
I’ll teach you how to stay organized and on top of your priorities, CREATE YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND RAISE IT AS IT WAS YOUR OWN KID…Along with some motherhood and pregnancy advice from my own personal experience.
It’s all a consistent “work in progress” here, so don’t hesitate to contact me to let me know how I can help YOU!
How can I help You?
Subscribe to download your first (of many) freebies and keep updated on all the good stuff 🙂
Just a small gift in exclusive for my Mamas to Thank You for being part of my community
- Custom Event Invitations for all occasions (now with a discount)
- How to save hundreds of dollars on baby expenses (with this ONE tool)
- 9 Online Business Ideas for Moms (with super low or no investment)
- 15 Great Websites for Work-From-Home Jobs (+1 for moms in the US)
- 17 Amazing online jobs for Moms – legit and profitable