Basic Invite – The best website to create and customize any kind of event invitations and thank you cards
Many thanks to my sponsor Basic Invite for supplying the free product to help me write this post today (my so much needed Thank You cards after my baby shower)
Have you sent out your College Graduation Invitations for 2020 yet? Or maybe you’re getting married or just had your baby shower. In all these cases and more, you’re reading the right post.
Today I can’t wait to introduce you to Basic Invite, a fantastic website where you can have fun creating and customizing your very own event invitations and not just for college graduation, but also for weddings, baby events, party, thank you cards and even business cards.
And all at a very reasonable price. In addition, for the months of May and June 2020 Basic Invite is offering a 15% discount code by using the code 15FF51 at checkout!!
But let’s step back so that I can tell you (and show you) why I love it.
I really wanted some special Thank You cards for my baby shower
Sometimes it seems like things just fall into place with a perfect timing, right?
I had my baby shower on December and on January 7th we welcomed our newborn twins, Luke and Logan.
Useless to mention that raising twins (especially when you already have a 3 years old toddler) is a real handful.
I really really rrrrreally wanted to create some beautiful personalized Thank You cards to show my appreciation for all the wonderful gifts we received, but…. Who had the time?
After 26 hours of labor induction and between colic, reflux and God-knows-what, I was right in the middle of figuring out if we were going to survive when super friendly Sierra from Basic Invite contacted me.
And there you go. I checked out their website and fell in love with it. I immediately realized how easy it would be to create my own cards to the point that it really felt like the perfect solution just fell from the sky right onto my lap.
In about 30 minutes I chose the template, customized it, added the pictures and voilà… Ready for the checkout! It was so easy and fun.
And here they are 🙂 They also arrived early on the expected standard shipping date.
But let’s talk about all the benefits of creating your own event invitations
All you need to know about creating your event invitations with Basic Invite
Here’s what you get by creating your invitations and cards on Basic Invite:
- The above mentioned discount code (for the months of May and June 2020 use code 15FF51) on top of an already very reasonable price
- Great quality – Trust me, I’m eyeballing my cards right now and they’re fa-ha-ntastic!!
- Almost Unlimited Colors – Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows customers almost unlimited color options with instant previews online. Once you select a design, you can change the color of each element on the card. With over 180 colors to choose from, you can make sure the card is exactly how you want it. You can’t find that easily
- Custom Samples – Yep! You can order a printed sample of your actual event invitations before you place your final order. You can see the paper quality and how it will print in real life and make sure the card is perfect.
- Over 40 Different Colors of Envelopes to choose from – With so many options, you can make your envelope match the invitation. All of Basic Invite’s envelopes are peel and seal so the envelopes can be closed quickly and securely.
- Flat or raised Foil – Foil cards are available in gold, silver, and rose gold. You can choose flat or raised foil on all of Basic Invite’s foil designs.
- Address Capturing Service – Yep! You got that right! Basic Invite offers an address capturing service that allows you to share a link on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other social media to request your friends and family’s addresses. The addresses are stored in your account and can be selected during the design process. Basic Invite offers recipient address printing at no cost on all card orders.
- Choice of standard, priority or rush shipping – if you need them sooner than later, you can choose to have them shipped in few days at a small additional cost (price on rush shipping varies depending on location)
We’re talking about unique events that happen once in a lifetime. You want your event invitations to be just perfect, right?
Then the best way to do it is to customize them yourself using a website that allows you to make them from zero just the way you want them. With the Custom Samples option you can easily achieve that.
Trust me, I know you’ll love it too!
You can find them also on their Social Media: @basicinvite
Disclaimer = Mama Made in Italy is mother tongue Italian, so please give her some grace if you read any grammar ho-rror. Thanks 🙂